Wednesday, May 06, 2009

How many DVD+Rs and CD-Rs to buy?

I'm running low on DVD+Rs and CD-Rs. I think the last time I bought any was at least 2-3 years ago.

How many should I buy, do you think? I'm wondering if 25 for each will be all I'll ever use in the rest of my life. Mostly for Windows installs on the DVD+R side, but even for that I've started using USB keys.

Not sure why I would need CD-Rs but they're so cheap I might as well buy a few more.

Please send your feedback to this dilemma in the comments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, if you're like me, you'll buy a spindle of CD-Rs after you realize that a Toyota Prius won't play MP3s off a DVD-R.

Trimbo said...

Good news, my car does take MP3s on DVD in the nav system.

But I plug in my Zune anyway, so I never burn CDs or DVDs for music anymore.