Sunday, July 19, 2009

Update your address books: finally ditching pobox.com, going with gmail

pobox.com is a great service. I've used their service for 14 years. I believe the last time I paid for their service, I bought 5 years in advance.

However, this year I got an invoice to renew and I decided to ditch it. The last 5 years has been the longest stretch I've had with any email service.... ever. Which is gmail. After gmail's extended beta period came to a close, I thought it might be time to stop using the pobox.com address. I confuse myself sometimes by switching up which email I use between services I sign up for.

So there you have it. Those of you who email me, please delete pobox.com and start using gmail.com. I renewed pobox.com for one more year, just in case, but after July 2010, that address is gone!


No comments: