- Open Device Manager
- Open the "Android Phone" entry
- Right click whatever's under Android Phone ("Android ADB Interface", or "Android Composite Interface")
- Go to Update Driver Software
- "Browse My Computer for Driver Software" ... "Let me pick from a list of ..."
- Turn off "Show Compatible Hardware" checkbox
- If you right clicked "Android Composite Interface" above, try installing the driver for "Android ADB Interface". Or vice versa. This seemed to do the trick for me.
Sunday, July 15, 2012
ADB can't see Kindle Fire
So you've installed Kindle Fire Utility and it still won't see your Kindle Fire. Try this magic: